Nod 32 is the fastest, most effective antivirus software that you could choose to protect your computer from viruses and spyware.
Nod32 Antivirus software, works in the background while your busy on your PC and constantly monitors for virus attacks without slowing your PC's performance.
If you would like to see more stats on Eset's performance against other leading brands, take a look at our Antivirus Comparison Page
Nod 32 antivirus software gives you the peace of mind to browse the web and use new programs without the fear of your computer becoming infected with harmful Malware (malicious software) and viruses.
In brief: the Nod 32 software offers the best real-time protection against viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, adware, malware, phishing, and hackers.
Best detection, fastest performance & smallest footprint. Nod 32 is the world leader in the "Virus Bulletin 100% Awards" having won more awards than any competing product.
Using ESET's advanced ThreatSenseŽ technology, ESET Smart Security pro actively protects you from new attacks during the critical first hours when other vendors' products are not even aware the attack exists. ESET Smart Security detects and disables both known and unknown viruses, trojans, worms, adware, spyware, rootkits and other Internet threats.
ESET Smart Security is also faster than any other Internet security suite, so fast you won't even notice it running. It's easy to use yet simple to optimize for your specific needs.
Eset NOD32 Key Features
- Threatsense Technology - A single optimized anti-threat engine for analyzing code to identify malicious behaviour, such as viruses, spyware, adware and more.
- Unprecedented heuristic (experience-based techniques ) analysis capable of discovering new malware threats as they emerge.
- Powerful virtual PC emulation technology enables unpacking and decryption of all types of archives and run-time packing.
- Able to clean active malware running in memory.
- Protects at multiple infiltration points, including HTTP, POP3, SMTP and all local and removable media.
- Removes infections from files that are locked for writing (e.g., loaded DLL file).
- Prevents infected files from being opened and executed, and warns on creation of infected files.
- Automatic execution on system startup.
- Supports multiple Terminal Server environments.
- Supports scanning of mapped network disks.