Cloud Linux is an operating system (OS) that is commercially supported and interchangeable with the most popular RPM-based distribution on the market.
LVE is an isolation technology that increases server density, stability and reliability. LVE limits the amount of resources (CPU, I/O and memory) available to a specific process or customer. It is a lightweight and transparent shell. LVE wraps the accounts on a shared server to give hosting providers control over CPU resources.
1. Give hosting providers control over CPU resources (I/O and memory limits to be released)
2. Prevent individual accounts from slowing down or taking down a server
3. Protect servers from unpredictable issues that drain resources for other tenants
4. Increase density so you can host more tenants on one server
5. Identify accounts that are over-using resources so you can address their needs
6. Lower risk and increase efficiency on shared servers Improve server performance
LVE Wrappers are based on Lightweight Virtual Environment technology and allow you to manage resources at the application level. Now Cloud Linux can let you control server resources like Mail, MySQL and Apache within the server. Check out the official announcement or read the blog.
1. Increase the number of accounts per server, reducing hardware, electricity, data centre space and management costs
2. Our proprietary isolation technology prevents any single site from hogging resources or taking down a server
3. Improved security reduces outages and means less support time spent managing down servers
4. 24/7 support means you get help fast, when you need it.
Hosting Ireland can offer Cloud Linux for your Dedicated Server for just €6.95 per month. It can be added on in the server configuration page during the ordering process.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us on 1890 987000