Hosting Ireland is one of Ireland’s largest domain name registrars and provider of web hosting services
and solutions. Over the last 15 years Hosting Ireland has built a reputation for outstanding customer
support and prides itself with delivering leading edge cloud hosting platforms to the web community.
Hosting Ireland is now embarking on its next phase of expansion and is looking for a talented
who can continue to build the company’s brand reputation and go that extra mile in delivering the
The key responsibility of this role is to develop, drive and deliver the company’s digital marketing
This role will develop over time, and some of the responsibilities will include:-
- Using up to date analytics tools to fully understand customer behaviour and identify key opportunities
optimise new customer engagement.
- Develop and drive existing customer engagement through strong customer relationship management.
- Create market relevant demand driven content for use across all digital media, including email.
- Manage all social media platforms, blogs and affiliate website communications providing a unified message
to existing and potential new clients.
- Identify and develop new digital channels relevant to target new customers and drive sales development.
- Manage cooperative marketing initiatives with key partners and suppliers.
Desired Skills & Experience
Although skills and experience are important, we’re looking for an individual who has talent and drive.
Willing and able to learn new skills at a rapid pace in an ever changing digital environment is essential.
Ideally you will have the following:-
- Graduate level education in a marketing discipline, including digital media.
- Ideally already working in an online digital marketing role.
- Analytical and familiar with analytics tools, able to assimilate data and understanding the detail.
- Good understanding of online social media platforms and channels.
- Experience with design or publishing tools such as photoshop and some basic web design skills would
be an advantage.
- Willing to go that extra mile to deliver excellence!
We're always looking for talent, if you feel you have what it takes to work with one of Ireland's
growing domain registrars then send your details and covering letter to email@example.com